Applying for a Storm Water permit?

Storm Water permits are issued by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality (ODEQ). A storm water permit is required for any site that disturbs one acre or more of land.

Already have a Storm Water permit?

Once the storm water permit has been issued, it is important that the erosion controls outlined in the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) are installed and maintained correctly.

For more information about SWPPP’s and maintaining the job site, click on the links below.

Terminating your permit?

Once construction has been completed and the site has been stabilized, you must terminate your permit with ODEQ before the project can be finalized through ODOT. The day the Notice of Termination form is signed, the permit is terminated. If you fail the termination inspection, you must reapply for a permit with ODEQ.

If you are not sure if your project will pass inspection, submit an inspection request. The same inspection is performed but your permit remains in effect regardless of the inspection results.