We are very proud of our total program. We believe our benefits package, when combined with our salary, compares favorably with others. Our greatest benefit is the opportunity to work in a professional environment while gaining practical experience at the largest in-state employer of professional engineers.
- Paid employee health, dental, life and disability insurance.
- Dependent Health Insurance (The state of Oklahoma pays 75 percent of the insurance cost.)
- Reimbursement Accounts (Use pre-tax dollars out of your pay check to pay for health care, child care, and/or mass transit expenses.)
- Premium Conversion (Use pre-tax dollars out of your pay check to pay any insurance costs.)
- 15 days of Vacation (This is the initial rate of accrual. Unused vacation carries over to the next year.)
- 15 days of Sick Leave (Unused sick leave carries over to the next year; there is no accumulation limit.)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Retirement - 90 point qualification (Age + Years of Service = 90. Other retirement methods are available.)
- Retirement plan: Employee Share = 3.5%, Agency Share = 15.5%
- Yearly Longevity Pay after two years of employment ($250 first year, increases every two years. Example: 10 years of service = $1062)
- Deferred Compensation Plan (State of Oklahoma matches the first $25, which goes into a Deferred Savings Incentive 401 (a) Plan. Employees may elect to invest the deferred income into a savings account, guaranteed interest, or various mutual funds.)
- Education (Financial) Assistance for Job related classes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Oklahoma Employees Credit Union
The State of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer