PDF format requires
an Adobe Reader 7
- Please use only 12" x 18" or 11" x 17" inch paper or poster board.
- Must be student’s original slogan and original artwork. No signatures on posters!
- No syndicated, copyrighted or clipart images!
- No computer aided or copy machine poster entries.
- A completed entry form must be attached to the back “upper right corner” of each poster submitted.
- Reproducibility of the poster will be a factor in the judges’ decisions, so use good lettering, high contrast and bright colors!
- Entries must be received by your local County Department of Environmental Quality Office by January 31.
- The poster and slogan must be original concepts.
- Posters should be artistic, positive in approach, and focus on solutions to Oklahoma’s litter problems.
Poster entries must be sent or delivered to your local County Department of Environmental Quality Office. The DEQ Offices judge each county’s posters and send the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place county winners in the four grade categories to the main DEQ Office in Oklahoma City by the end of February. The ODOT Beautification Office then coordinates the state judging in March. The posters are judged on:
- Quality of design
- Creativity and originality of the artwork
- Creativity and originality of the slogan
- Appropriate theme using “positive” approach